I'm sending this card to The Scrapbooking Queen to give back to our community... and bring a little sunshine to someone who is fighting breast cancer. I've listed the details of her challenge below because I would like to encourage all of you to send your cards to her as well.
The challenge is:
- Create a card (s) that will bring joy to someone who is fighting Breast Cancer.
- Make it PINK... Please use pink as your main color, other colors are o.k. too.
- Post this challenge on Facebook to spread the word!
- Email your photo of your card to TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com
- After emailing your photo please send your card (s) to The Queen and she will deliver them to a women's center where they will be distributed to women fighting this terrible disease.
- You have until October 15th to get your cards to her!
I'm entering this card in three other challenges as well. At More Than Favors, the challenge is to use circles and scallops. At at Creations with Christina, the challenge is to make something with pink. And finally, at My Sheri CRAFTS, where she is also promoting breast cancer awareness.
Sugar and Spice
Sentiment: Sassy Studio Designs
Thanks for stopping by!