Cute Birthday Princess

Nov 4, 2010







My daughters Maylena and Leilani had their Birthday's last week. Maylena is 3 and Leilani is 1 (oh how they are growing up so fast). We are celebrating both birthdays this weekend. So I made these little goody baskets for the kids. 

I will be entering these projects in the following challenges:
Made by Momo's Tuesday Challenge - to use embossing. 
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Once Upon a Princess (castle)
Cricut Cartridge: Sugar & Spice (big girl and crowns)
Cricut Cartridge: New Arrival (crawling baby)
Peachy Keen Stamps (Just Baby Faces &Princess Face)
D'vine Swirls & Seeing Spots Cuttle Bug Folders
Dollar Tree baskets in pink/purple & blue/green 2 for $1
Popsicle sticks used to prop up cards

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

girlia on November 5, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

how cute and you have been really busy!! Great job

Erika Valdez on November 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

WOW!!! You have been a busy bee lol!! They are all awesome!! Those treat boxes are such a great idea! TFS and I hope they enjoy their party and get lots of presents!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG these are adorable! You did soooo many! What a good mommy you are! I bet your girls LOVED them!
I'm moving to San Diego CA--how far is that from you?

all the cricky best,
kandrew

Celeste B. on November 5, 2010 at 3:13 PM said...

WOW!!! Absolutely amazing!! Great job! :)

Georgi Girl on November 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM said...

You are truly fantastic!!! I love those favors. They are super super cute!!!! Great Job! I wish I could be at the party to get a beautiful favor! :)

More Than Favors on November 6, 2010 at 6:47 AM said...

YOU know I am fan! I love these baskets!!! these are great! Happy Birthdya to your Daugthers! Thank you you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

GiGi on November 6, 2010 at 7:01 AM said...

WOW! Thats alot of cute things you made! You have some lucky little girls!!!

Honey B Allende on November 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM said...

You ROCK ANA MARIE...These are soooo adorable...

TFS...You are super talented...

XOXO
HONEY B
BLANCA

Honey B Allende on November 13, 2010 at 12:03 PM said...

Ms. Ana Maria...i tried picking up your button but it wont show on my blog...only as a photobucket square...i would love to post it onto my bloggy....

Thanks
B

bumblebee creations on November 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM said...

wow! You have been a busy busy gal!!! Love them!

Raven B on March 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I've been browsing around and your blog is AWESOME. I'll be back more often super cute stuff. This by far is my fave I couldnt leave before I left a comment. SO AWESOME. What a great mama you are!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada