U-G-L-Y... you ain't got no alibi... you're UGLY...

Mar 26, 2011


I made this card for Queen of my Craftroom's challenge #6, the UGLY paper challenge.

Let me begin by saying that I don't mean to offend anyone... but I HATE this paper. Mostly because it reminds me of the hideous wallpaper that covered our master bathroom when we first moved into our house. That wall paper made me feel dizzy and I was convinced that my pregnancy morning sickness was prompted by the sight of that paper. Trust me... if I still had some of that wallpaper it would be on this card.

6 comments:

Glora on March 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM said...

Well, I think it made into a beautiful card anyway. Hugs- Glora

Emily on March 26, 2011 at 12:56 PM said...

Your paper made a great card :)

crazyaboutcricut on March 26, 2011 at 2:58 PM said...

Sorry, but you didn't do a great job of making an ugly card! It's still pretty!!

LMD Creations on March 26, 2011 at 3:40 PM said...

Hi,

I'm a new follower. MOMO sent me. I enjoyed looking at your creations. Sorry, I have to agree with crazyaboutcricut. This a pretty card.

Love your avatar and your "About Me". I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations and following your blog. I hope you will come join me on my creative journey, over at my blog too.

Lisa D

www.lmdstampin.com

Laura on March 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

Well this paper is not ugly.. its a very pretty card... great blog by the way!!!

Laura
www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

you want to see ugly come and visit my blog!!!

Lolin on November 24, 2011 at 10:53 AM said...

pretty "ugly" card!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada