Baby Boy Motorcycle

Apr 24, 2012



I've got a baby shower at work tomorrow 
so I threw together a motorcycle and card. 
Hope they like it ;) 
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 


Sweetaprils Tutorial
34 diapers Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 (17 for each tire)
8" cake pan
2 rubber bands
2 receiving blankets
2 bibs
1 chain link toy
a pair of socks or mittens
a baby bottle
1 washcloth
scissors
pins
a stuffed animal
and decorative ribbon.

Cameo
Random paper from my stash


________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

1 comments:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on April 25, 2012 at 6:06 AM said...

Love, Love, Love... Drop-Jaw Adorable. I need a video on this for sure. I don't think I can do this with written instructions (lol). Seriously!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada