Nasty little Tooth

Jun 1, 2012


On my last day of work I shattered a filling. Of course my dentist is closed on Fridays and it was Memorial Day weekend so they were going to have Monday off too. I tried to deal with the pain but I eventually called the emergency number. One of the dental assistants graciously offered to see me quickly and put a temporary in. So I decided to make her a card and throw in a gift card as well. Hope she likes it =) 

________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Scraptastical KreationsTooth Fairy file
Random paper from my stash
Peachy Keen Stamps
________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

5 comments:

teachdanz on June 1, 2012 at 8:46 PM said...

cute card:-) glad you are doing better!

Rosie on June 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM said...

The card is soooo. Cute


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Adrian on June 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...

Cute!

Georgi Girl on June 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM said...

Super Cute and Thoughtful!!! Love that about you! Glad you are feeling better!

Heather Lynn on June 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM said...

This is the cutest card ever! Love the fun colors and the teeth! lol Happy to be a new follower!

Hugs,
HL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada