Key to My Heart

Jul 13, 2012


Guess I'm on a butterfly kick lately ;) I decided to whip up this card for my hubby. I like to leave random cards for him in different places. I'm thinking this one will either go in his gym bag or in his car. 

_______________________________________________________________________



Don't forget to enter all the fun challenges on the Scraptastical Kreations Facebook Fan Page. Each challenge has a prize plus if you enter every challenge this month you will be eligible to win $50 in Scraptastical Kreations files. 

In case you've missed the other SK challenges here they are.
*** You must use a Scraptastical Kreations file with each challenge***

_______________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Random paper from my stash
_______________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

1 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner on July 14, 2012 at 3:41 AM said...

What a fabulous card - I love the colours and the layout. The embossing, the butterflies - well darn it everything:-) TFS

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada