Get Well Basket

Mar 4, 2013


Hi there! 
It's my DT day over at Twine-ology.

It seems like everybody's getting sick around here. So I thought I would throw together a few get well baskets. I'll go ahead and fill them with some tea, tissue, and cough drops. I just love the way the purple passion twine accents the design.  
Hope y'all are able to stay away from the germs!
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Silhouette's 3D basket w/handle
K & Company Poppyseed Cardstock

________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me some bloggy love!

1 comments:

~amy~ on March 4, 2013 at 3:42 AM said...

Such a cute basket and a wonderful idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada