My World... My Everything

Jun 17, 2013

Hi there!
It's my DT day over at  

     I went a little vintage today. Check out my latest layout using The Robin's Nest patterned paper & of course some yummy Timeless Twine.
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Cutting files - Silhouette Store
Ancient Map Paper - The Robin's Nest
And of course...

Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
Blog - http://timelesstwine.blogspot.com/
________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)

2 comments:

Migdalia on June 17, 2013 at 5:34 AM said...

This is simply BEAUTIFUL!!Love the vintage look!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com on June 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM said...

Beautiful card. Love Alison xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada