Prince Charming???

Aug 12, 2011




Still looking for your prince? Have you tried kissing a few frogs?

I have two little girls and I think we've watched the Princess and the Frog about a million times. I love that opening scene when the little girls pretend the cat is a frog. Super cute!

I used Peachy Keen's everyday character face assortment for the eyes and mouth. But I had to spread out the parts. So I taped over the parts I was not using, inked up the stamp, and removed the tape before I stamped.

Sentiment: computer generated

I'm entering this card into Peachy Keen's shape card challenge.

6 comments:

Amanda T on August 12, 2011 at 9:10 PM said...

Oh My Gosh! This has got to be the cutest card I've seen. LOVE IT! Great job. Those frogs are darling!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Love thier little faces:)

Emily on August 13, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

This is darling! What a cute phrase too!

Jovan on August 13, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

This shaped card is so super cute!

Trail of Treasures on August 15, 2011 at 5:43 PM said...

Fabulous job Ana Maria! Love the three cute frogs! I'm sure that your daughters will love it! I actually created a card similiar to this one too! Haha. Great job!

hugs,
Tracey

brooke on August 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM said...

very cute how did you put it together? gypsy?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada