Tea-riffic Teacher!

May 6, 2013


Hi there!
It's my DT day over at  

Today is the start of Teacher Appreciation Week! 
Many of you know that I'm a middle school math & science teacher... but these gifts are not for me ;) I've made tea bag holders for my daughters' preschool teachers. We are so blessed to have such amazing ladies looking after and educating our baby girls =D 
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Tea bag - flowers by a Little Hut (Silhouette Store)
Random paper from my stash
And of course...

________________________________________________________________________
Check back with me on Wednesday... 
I'll be sharing another teacher appreciation gift!

2 comments:

Unknown on May 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM said...

This is so cute and a wonderful idea! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

snappy scrappy on May 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM said...

Adorable!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada