Thank You...

May 20, 2013


Hi there!
It's my DT day over at  

     As many of you know, I'm a middle school teacher. And today I made a thank you card for a parent volunteer who has graciously decided to clean our staff room. 

     I absolutely LOVE my colleagues but I've gotta say... some of them are disgusting!!! We've got 3 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, and a toaster oven that have all seen better days. This parent is a saint for offering to clean out. I made this card and one of our administrators is getting her a gift to go with it. We are ever so grateful to this parent =D

   
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Random paper from my stash
And of course...
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy on May 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM said...

Beautiful!

Adrian on May 20, 2013 at 2:50 PM said...

cute!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com on May 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM said...

Gorgeous card I am sure it will be appreciated. Love Alison xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada