Halloween sweeties

Sep 2, 2011


I just did a HUGE order of stamps and dies from My Creative Time and I've been dying to use them. I also won these super cute Peachy Keen stamps last year and I forgot I had them. Although challenges only require one card... I couldn't leave out one these cute characters... so I made 4 cards.


I've been wanting to get some Copic markers so I can do more coloring projects but they're expensive and I can't see paying that much right now (if you know of a good deal... please share). Instead... I had to settle with my $2 Crayola Colored Pencils. But I think it turned out pretty good =)

Items used:
Last year's Halloween paper stash
Bling from my stash
White Gel Pen
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-632 Halloween Sweet Folks
My Creative Time - Scallop & Stitched Dies
My Creative Time - Gift Card Sentiments (black stitching)
My Creative Time - Mixed Holiday Sentiments

I'm entering these projects into:

My Creative Time: Thursday Throwback Challenge - Cricutless challenge create a card using the colors purple, orange, green, and black 
More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #49, Halloween
Party Time Tuesdays  - Anything Goes
Patches of Pink Link up party




Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

16 comments:

Megan on September 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

These are absolutely adorable! Great job!

Jovan on September 2, 2011 at 1:54 PM said...

These are ADORABLE!

Adrian on September 2, 2011 at 2:39 PM said...

Very cute, I order mine from scrapbookpal. They have the best copic prices and free shipping after $25.

Marlene on September 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

These are just so stinkin' cute!

Kate on September 2, 2011 at 4:12 PM said...

This turned out so BEAUTIFUL. Love it. Thank you for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Kimberly on September 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

These are stinkin cute....love them all, it would be so hard to pick a favorite...thanks for sharing..
www.justwordz.ca

Craftyhomemade on September 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

Cute, cute, Ana Marìa, I like the paper, the color, everything.

Cathryn on September 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM said...

Awesome cards, your design is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs, Cathryn :)

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen on September 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

Gosh!! Love these...simple but very cute, loving the variety!

Keep Krafting =]
-Kristen

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie on September 3, 2011 at 2:37 AM said...

So super cute! Awesome job!!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on September 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM said...

These are all Fabulous. Great Job! Smooches... Felicia

Kathy Salido on September 4, 2011 at 7:33 PM said...

Adorable cards Ana Maria!! I love the fun colors and bright patterns of the papers you used. Love the design too. Those stamps are too cute.
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com

My Creative Time on September 5, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

WOW!!! Miss Ana, these cards could NOT BE ANY SWEETER!!!! I JUST LOVE ALL of them & I WANT them!! hehehehe!!;) The PERFECT combo Peachy keen & My Creative time!;) Great job w/the challenge my sweet friend!;)
Big huge Gypsy hugs,
emma;)

Georgi on September 5, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

WOW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards Ana!!! SO cute!!!! And BTW, yes, those were L.T.'s cute little fingers holding up my poster....only you would notice that cute little detail. You know he loves to craft with me! hehehe YOu are so creative!!! Love your cards!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on September 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM said...

Congrats on your win @ Wacky Wednesday! Smooches... Felicia

Dawn on September 10, 2011 at 3:41 PM said...

I saw your card on Emma's facebook page and I couldn't figure out whose card it was. I'm so glad I found it. Amazing card and I love all your projects!! -deegeescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada