Woof... Woof...

Sep 8, 2011


Here's our adorable little Roxy girl. She's 6 years old and acts like a human. I know I'm to blame... I've spoiled her rotten. My hubby calls her our Miniature German Shepherd (and people always believe him). She's really a Chiwawa mix. 

 I made her a new food and water bowl.
Got the bowls for $1 at Big Lots.
 Top view
Front view

It's design time at Inking It Up Crazy. We were asked to make a home decor project (preferably out of vinyl). I've only done a few vinyl projects... and they're not that difficult. Transfer tape is a necessity (if it's a small area... masking tape works great too).

Why don't you give it a try??? Go ahead and link up your home decor project over at Inking It Up Crazy.

Items Used:
Bowls (Big Lots $1)
Black Vinyl
Paper Pups Cricut Cartrdige
Transfer tape and masking tape

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

4 comments:

Hailey on September 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

you always have the cutest ideas. I love this I think I need to make some for my puppies now too.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on September 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM said...

Awww this is the cutest. If Roxy could talk, she would say... Mom, You Rock! (lol) Smooches... Felicia[DT]

Kathy Salido on September 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM said...

Love, Love, Love these bowls!! I may have to try making some for my 3 Spoiled Dogs :) They definately think they are human!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

J on September 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM said...

I love the dog food bowls. Does the vinyl hold up to food and water that is put inside? It's a really great way to add personalization. I'm going to have to get myself some vinyl now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada