Ruff Day?

Sep 11, 2011


Both of my baby girls have been sick all weekend. But they're finally feeling a little better. Leaving me a little bit of crafting time =)

Items Used:
Cricut - Every day paper dolls
Cricut - Paper doll dress up
My Creative Time - Stitch Oval Die
Peachy Keen - Everyday Character Face Parts
Paper - random from my stack
Sentiment - Computer generated
Walmart twine

I'm entering this card into:
Peachy Keen Sketch challenge #60
Tacky Tuesday Challenge - use a "dog" cut and use the word "Ruff or Woof" in your sentiment.

9 comments:

teachdanz on September 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM said...

great card and glad to hear your family is on the mend:-)

Amy on September 12, 2011 at 5:16 AM said...

Really cute! I love the little cowboy hat on the dog :)Amy

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth on September 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM said...

Hi Ana Maria!

You card is so cute!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tacky Tuesdays!

Ruthie :)

Saundra on September 13, 2011 at 9:27 AM said...

Love it, Maria! You are so clever! ~Saundra :)

Amy on September 13, 2011 at 2:10 PM said...

So cute, it's a sure pick me up card...how can you look and it and not smile! :)

Marlene on September 13, 2011 at 3:53 PM said...

Awww..that's cute!!! Love that little dog.

Cindy Beland on September 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM said...

This is sooo SUPER CUTE!I just LOVE that sweet little dog and the hat,FANTASTIC job girl!:)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on September 15, 2011 at 8:03 AM said...

This is soooo cute. I love it! Smooches... Felicia

Janice W. on September 19, 2011 at 9:05 PM said...

I love that puppy with the cowboy hat! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada