Dr. Seuss' Birthday!

Feb 26, 2012

It's almost Dr. Seuss' Birthday!
And as a 1st grade teacher... I'm gonna go BIG or go home!

Dr. Seuss' official birthday is March 2nd and he would have been 108 this year. 
I'm planning on doing tons of fun activities with my students. 
I think I'm more excited about it then them =)

Here's little card I threw together in honor of Dr. Seuss. 



Here's my lil rhyme:

I wasn't really sure what to do
So I thought about Thing 1 and Thing 2
All they say is, "How do you do?"
So I completed my project in red, white, and blue ;)
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Silhouette Cameo
Random paper, buttons, and bling from my stash

________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

4 comments:

Jovan on February 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

This card ROCKS...I LOVE IT!

jessica on February 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM said...

this is too cute!! I remember my boys in 1st grade making hats based on a Dr. Seuss book and then they paraded around the school wearing them. They were so so so adorable!!
I know you kiddos will have a blast on this special day!!
Oh to be 7 again :)
TFS

Georgi Girl on February 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

Super Super Cute!

Rosie on February 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM said...

omg this sooooo cute1!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada