I DIG YOU!

Feb 13, 2012

 
2nd posting for the day... that NEVER happens!
But I've seen these adorable shovel projects on Pinterest and I just saw them again on Amanda's Crafts and More. So I decided to run to the dollar store and grab some shovels so I could make them for my daughters' friends.

Two of the shovels have M&M's but the shovel in the middle has some Gerber Graduates Puffs for a baby.
 
 
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Silhouette Cameo
M&M's
Gerber Graduates Puffs (banana)
Random paper from my stash

________________________________________________________________________
 


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

8 comments:

Amanda on February 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM said...

These turned out so super cute!! I love you tags and the puffs idea..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Anonymous said...

Did your Dollar Store have just the shovels?

Shorty Creations on July 27, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

YES!!! They did... but they were attached to buckets. You may be able to find them cheaper on oriental training or a party supply store. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

eBay has shovels 30 for like $27

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and purchase at the Dollar Tree (only a dollar!) the bucket and shovel. You can always use the bucket for gifts as well! ♥

Anonymous said...

Shovels also available on the Web under Plastics From US.

Anonymous said...

I'd sort of like to link to this from my blog secretpalteachers (dot) wordpress (dot) com where I offer ideas for office secret pals. I'd like to post a blog idea in February, so if you don't like the idea of me making a link to your Pinterest image, please let me know in the next month. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Walmart had buckets with shovels attached for $.97. I am going to save the buckets for Easter gifts! So excited to make these!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada