Tangled...

Feb 23, 2012

After the double birthday party that I threw for my girls back in November (see decorations here)... I thought I would be done with making Rapunzel. But my niece requested a Tangled theme birthday card for one of her friends. So here's what I came up with tonight.

This one was harder than I thought it would be... tons of tiny little pieces.
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Silhouette Cameo
Random paper, bling, and ribbon from my stash

________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

1 comments:

Jovan on February 23, 2012 at 9:44 PM said...

This card is so super cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada