Happy Birthday!

Feb 16, 2012


It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and I just had to whip up this lil birthday card for her. She's been watching our girls for us since I went back to work so I made sure my girls were on the card. Maylena even drew her a nice picture for the inside of the card =)
Using Scraptastical Kreations "Me & My Blankie" and "I'm this Many" files. 


You can also check out more projects on the 

 So make sure you stop by and tell 'em Shorty Creations sent ya ;)

________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Silhouette Cameo
Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment
Random paper and ribbon from my stash

________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

1 comments:

Kate on February 17, 2012 at 6:36 AM said...

So Cute. Happy Birthday to your Friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada