Birthday Calories..

Nov 19, 2013

It's DT day over at 

I just celebrated my 34th birthday and according to my card... none of the calories I ate last week counted. YES, my birthday lasted a whole week ;)  
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash
Sentiment: Jaded Blossom
________________________________________________________________________

 This week's FREEBIE!!!

Have you grabbed this week's freebie? If not, make sure you grab it before Friday. Lisa puts up a new Free file every Friday.
________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

5 comments:

Jeanne on November 20, 2013 at 6:24 AM said...

Adorable!! And yes, birthday calories never count, which is why it's good we only have one birthday a year! :)

Nanne on November 20, 2013 at 7:44 AM said...

Super cute card.. Love your use of those files..
hugs
Nanné

Lisa Norris on November 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM said...

Too cute! I love that sentiment, and I'll definitely have to remember that for my next birthday. ;)

Migdalia on November 21, 2013 at 3:47 PM said...

Adorable!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

quilt4fun2 on November 21, 2013 at 9:31 PM said...

Birthdays should last a whole week! Happy Birthday to you. Super job on your cute card. Love the Peachy face on that cute girl cut.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada