Warm Holiday Wishes

Nov 18, 2013

Hi there!
It's my DT day over at 

My 4 year old has been telling me that her friend has the coldest hands ever! So we got her friend a pair of mittens while we were out shopping. Leilani is super excited to give her friends a new pair of mittens at school today ;)   
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Random paper from my stash
Cellophane bag
Stamp and die cut - My Creative Time 
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada