Giving Thanks

Nov 1, 2013

Welcome to another 

Where it's all about Silhouette all the time! 
If you have any Silhouette machine, 
(Silhouette SD or Silhouette Cameo)
Join in the fun!

This week's challenge is: 
 Fall Ya'll 

(click on each image to enlarge it)
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I started thinking about what I would use to decorate my table. I saw these napkin rings in the Silhouette store and wanted to given them a try. We didn't have cloth napkins... so I'm using towels in this photo. Straight up ghetto... right??? LOL! Oh well, you get the point ;)

Come and play along with our Fall Ya'll challenge over at Cameo Creations.
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash
Silhouette Store: Give Thanks Napkin Rings
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me some 
bloggy love! 

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

1 comments:

Migdalia on November 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM said...

Fabulous décor!! Great idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada