Thankful Hearts

Nov 4, 2013

Hi there!
It's my DT day over at 

My daughter is in her first school production this Thursday. She's playing the part of an indian in the kindergarten Thankful Heart Musical. We've been practicing all 8 songs for the last month. I'm pretty sure I'll be sining along with her ;) 
Hope you enjoyed checking out my creation... 
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada