Choo... Choo...

Nov 16, 2011


We went to Lego Land a few months ago and I'm just getting around to making my scrapbook pages. I have a feeling that you'll start seeing more scrapbook pages from me since I'm starting to get waaaaay behind.

________________________________________________________________________

Items Used:
Cricut - Create a Critter
Cricut - B is for Boys
Random paper from my stash
________________________________________________________________________


I'm entering this layout into:



Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

4 comments:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on November 16, 2011 at 7:02 PM said...

This is absolutely Adorable. I love it. Great Job! Smooches... Felicia

Kaitlin on November 16, 2011 at 8:14 PM said...

So very cute!! I love all the bright colors :)

Ashley on November 16, 2011 at 9:45 PM said...

This is such a cute layout! I love the fun, bright colors and all of the adorable animals. :) Thanks for sharing!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Cassandra on November 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM said...

Holy Cow!!! So cute..very nice layout..nice work! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada