A-maze-ing

Nov 19, 2011

I just got my new Silhouette Cameo in the mail on Thursday. I had company over so I wasn't able to play with it right away... but I stayed up all night making up for it. I made a thank you card for a friend just to learn some of the functions then I made this super cute lay out. 
 The patterns came from Little Scraps of Heaven using Pumpkin Patch Fun.
 I'm usually the photographer... so I'm not in any of the pics :(
But I've gotta say... I LOVE this machine. It's a-maze-ing!
It cuts so easily none of my pieces (not even the tiny ones) were cut out wrong. 
I'm super happy with my purchase and recommend the Cameo to everyone!

________________________________________________________________________

Items Used:
Silhouette Cameo
LSHD - Pumpkin Patch Fun
Peachy Keen - Princess Face Assortment
Random paper from my stash
________________________________________________________________________


I'm entering this layout into:


Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

9 comments:

teachdanz on November 19, 2011 at 9:01 AM said...

I love it Ana!! Did you purchase the extra software for it too?

Shorty Creations on November 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

nope... just using the software it came with.

Monica on November 19, 2011 at 2:37 PM said...

How amazing is this! Awesome job! Congrats on your new baby!

Rosie on November 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM said...

awesome layouts

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Adrian on November 20, 2011 at 4:29 AM said...

adorable!

CricutLvr!! on November 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM said...

Wow girlie, what an amazing job you did on this l.o. I love the cuts that you used....so, so cute! Your pics are so cute too. Let me know how you like the silhouette. Monica wants one and has been telling me about it, so maybe down the road! Keep me posted!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous Ana! love them both. Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Maricela on November 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

I am a new follower of yours love your scrapbook pages they are adorable

Unknown on November 23, 2011 at 2:46 PM said...

super fun layout! great job- the cuts are so cute and the colors are just perfect!
TY For joining us over at Crafty sprouts!
Kacee
DT Member

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada