Yo ho... pirate birthday

Nov 28, 2011

It's my godson's 5th birthday. And I'm just as excited as the kids to go to his Pirate's Dinner Adventure Show. (I'm sure I'll have a cute layout of that next week). But until then, here's the card I made for him.







________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Cuttlebug
Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash 

________________________________________________________________________

I'm entering this card into:



Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

6 comments:

shelly on November 29, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

ana marie, your card is really cute nice inking on the sand/paper :) thanks for sharing with us at whimdesigns :)

Rosie on November 29, 2011 at 7:50 AM said...

wow!!! amazing card very colorful


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sabrina on November 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM said...

Very cute card, your Godson will love it! The embossing adds a nice touch and your inking is great. Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

GiGi on November 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM said...

What a super cute card! I love that little sailor and the wonderful scene you created! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Wendy (aka Roo) on November 30, 2011 at 8:02 PM said...

This is sooo cute, what a great Birthday card! Thanks for playing with us at WW!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....really cute card! Love the whole fabulous scene! Great layout and design. Thanks for joining us in the Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada