Rapunzel... Rapunzel... let down your hair girl!

Nov 23, 2011

I'm thinking I may have had one to many pumpkin spiced cups of coffee this morning... 'cuz I'm busting out layouts like cRaZy. But I'm having so much fun with my Cameo. Did I mention that I love this machine??? But sadly... I think I'm done for today... I've gotta start cooking for tomorrow. See ya!


________________________________________________________________________

Items Used:
Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash
________________________________________________________________________




Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

6 comments:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on November 23, 2011 at 11:41 AM said...

Wow Girl, this is blowing Me Away. Beautiful! Beautiful!

Marlene on November 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM said...

Oooh, you are a crafting genius! I love these!

Is that your little girl? She's a cutie!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. :)

Beebeebabs on November 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM said...

Soooo cute cute cute!!!

Monica on November 24, 2011 at 12:14 AM said...

Are you kidding me!! This is fabulous!!! Awesome job girl!!

Georgi on November 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM said...

Ana Maria, you rock!!!! So cute! Love these pages!!! YOu never cease to amaze me!!!!

Anna Gatherum on November 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM said...

Such a gorgeous layour!!! I absolutely love it!!!
hope you visit my blog,
annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada