Thankful Project

Nov 1, 2011



It's Design Team Day over at Inking It Up Crazy
We were asked to make a gratitude/thankful project. 
I feel so blessed that the lord has intrusted in us to raise our two girls. 
They are truly a gift from above =D


I painted the plywood with a magnetic primer then painted 
black paint over it. The frames and letters can be easily changed. 

As you can see... these pics have been taken on the floor. 
I haven't had the chance to hang it on the wall just yet. 
And I want to get smaller letters for my girls names.



And I'm thankful that I had this challenge... 
I've been wanting to do this project for over a year =D

 ________________________________________________________________________

Items Used:
Previously made scrapbook pages
2'x4' plywood
molding and corners
magnetic primer paint
black/white paint
white letters
magnetic strips
white 12"x12" metal frames



Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

6 comments:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making on November 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM said...

I love this. I need to do one for my daughter. Smooches... Felicia

Georgi on November 1, 2011 at 8:13 PM said...

Such a great project! I love, love, love this! Great job, Ana!

Georgi on November 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

And I love how you used your Page of the Month CLub pages for Maylena's hehehehe Yeah! Those pages went to good use!

Lori Comeau on November 8, 2011 at 3:20 AM said...

Nice project and such a great idea.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Rez P. on November 8, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

Aloha,
These projects are sooo cute. They both turn out great. I love both of your dd's names.
Hugs,
Rez
Karezma Kreations

L.B. on November 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM said...

Okay this is a cool idea...you can change out the layouts and stuff?? very fun and so need to make one.
http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada