Autumn Angels

Aug 28, 2012

I decided to change things up a bit today ;) I've had a few friends ask me how I shade my paper piecings so I thought I'd do a quick video for you.

Don't get distracted by my Dodger Blue nail polish =)
And here are the finished piecings!
I'm not sure if I want to use them for cards or a layout. 
And here's the link for Scrapadoodles Scrapbooking & Supply's Facebook page. Samantha has some really awesome deals! Including Peachy Keen Face Stamps for $12.60. And ColorBox Fluid Chalk Refills 14cc for $3.12.

________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

9 comments:

Jennifer on August 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

AWESOME VIDEO!!! Love all of your work =)

Kris on August 28, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

Ana, Great little video, just wondering what it was that you used around the eye, couldn't quite catch what it was you said you were using?

Nancy Kirkup on August 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM said...

Great video Ana!! Very helpful techniques! :)
Nancy
alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

You're angles turned out sooo cute & great job on the video. Thanks for the shout out. :0) ~Samantha

Anonymous said...

those are just adorable! great video, I've learned some about chalking. hope to use these techniques soon (after I practice my paper piecing first! lol)

Melissa on August 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM said...

Such an awesome video! Thanks so much! I think you need to do more!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Monica on August 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM said...

What a great video my friend!!! I was sooooo excited to come home to watch it! It rocked, well YOU rock!!!
Tooldes
Miss ya!

Kate on August 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM said...

Wow. This is Gorgeous and Thank you so much for the Tutorial!

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Georgi Girl on August 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

Great Job, Ana! You rock! Love your video! Keep doing them!!!! :) Love and Hugs,
Georgi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada