Happy Panda!

Aug 20, 2012

I made this super cute panda card for a teacher thats really helped my daughter adjust to her first year in transitional kindergarten. Her school's mascot is a panda. When I saw Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbions - Birthday Panda Cutting file, I knew I just had to get it. I also wanted to try out the digital paper from PPPR and I've got to say... I'm pretty impressed! The pattern on top is from the Summer Brights Pattern Pack and the stripes are from the Summer Brights Chevron & Stripes
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random brads and ribbon from my stash
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

8 comments:

Lisa Norris on August 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM said...

LOVE this! Your card is super-duper cute! :D

Kate on August 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM said...

OMG seriously so CUTE!!!! I just wanna hug that panda. Great paper choices. Love this.

~ Janey ~ on August 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

Soooo cute!!!

Jovan on August 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM said...

This card is sooooooooooo super cute!

Adrian on August 20, 2012 at 2:32 PM said...

2 cute!

Rosie on August 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM said...

The card is adorable, the panda is so cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Candace on August 21, 2012 at 3:06 PM said...

love this!!!

candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Karons Krafty Korner on August 25, 2012 at 3:36 AM said...

Oh My this is so cute - love the panda:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada