When life gives you lemons...

Aug 17, 2012


Just playing around with my scrappy stuff today and I decided to make a super simple card. But I gotta say... when life hands me lemons... I'm gonna reach for the blender and some tequila too ;) 
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper, buttons, flowers, and brads from my stash
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

3 comments:

Linda on August 18, 2012 at 3:39 AM said...

This card is adorable! The bear is so cute and I really like the colors.

Linda ☺

Kate on August 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM said...

So Cute. That little bear is adorable.

Adrian on August 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

2 cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada