Every Hero Needs a Disguise!

Aug 11, 2012

 Today was my nephew's 1st birthday! 
I made this super cute little card for him. 
I also made him a banner. 
(click on the pic to enlarge)
I didn't make the cake...
 but I had to put a pic of it in here since it was so cool =) 
And of course, the birthday boy and his parents!
________________________________________________________________________


Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper, buttons, and brads from my stash
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria

6 comments:

Monica on August 11, 2012 at 10:35 PM said...

This is amazing! I love it! Batman would be proud!
Toodles

Kate on August 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM said...

This is just so CUTE and I just love that cake too.

Michelle on August 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM said...

This is adorable !!! love the bright colors amazing job !!! and the cake is fabulous too, whoever made that ...lol

crazyaboutcricut on August 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM said...

Fantastic job!!!! LOVE the stamps, and the twine! The cake is awsome too :O)

Candace Pelfrey on August 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM said...

This is awesome!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Rosie on August 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM said...

Cool card & banner

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada