Love You Tons!

Aug 31, 2012

This is my last posting as part of 
Scraptastical Kreations Design Team. 
So I made a video as my final farewell. 

This video shows you how to make a base layer 
for paper piecings so you can put them together faster =)



The document is in Silhouette Studio. 
Sorry... I don't know how to convert it to other forms =(


(click on each image to enlarge)
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Random paper from my stash
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was awesome Ana Maria. Thank you for putting it together!

Anonymous said...

Awesome video!

Karons Krafty Korner on September 1, 2012 at 4:51 AM said...

This is fabulous - what a great idea. I so need a Cameo!! Hubby!!!!! (me shouting LOL). Oh well Christmas is coming:-)

TFS

Georgi Girl on September 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM said...

Another Awesome Video, ANA!!! Thanks for the tips!!! I am another friend who hated putting the pieces together. What a great idea to make a base layer!!! You are FANTASTIC!!!

Jeanne on September 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM said...

This is adorable! Love those little elephants and the title is perfect! :)

~ Janey ~ on September 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM said...

TFS....I always just glue the pieces, no base layer. Should be easier now :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada