Little Love Bug

Aug 3, 2012

I know... we're a few month away from Halloween and I'm finally scrapbooking pics from last year!

What can I say??? I'm a little behind and I've got scrapbooking ADD. I don't scrap pics in any kind of order. I'm all over the place and I make layouts depending on my mood =)
(click on images to enlarge)
I've got two little ladies here at home but I had to showcase my youngest in this layout. I've called her Lani Bear since she was a baby and this super cute file from Scraptastical Kreations file was perfect for her pics.
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 

Silhouette Cameo
Paper: The Paper Studio - Uptown Flair (Hobby Lobby)
Black/White Timeless Twine
Recollections flowers
Stickles & Bling
________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting,
=) Ana Maria





3 comments:

Kate on August 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM said...

Another Adorable LO. <3<3<3

Kristy on August 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM said...

I LOVE this layout, Ana! It turned out SO flippin' adorable!! : )

Kristy

Candace on September 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM said...

gorgeous!! I would love to know how you did the eyes on the bears!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada